- This white paper was created for the purpose of introducing related operational plans such as the STELSI project and tokens, and all contents are not designed to solicit investment.
- This white paper may be revised from time to time without notice. In addition, this white paper is intended to provide general information and is not exhaustive, comprehensive or legally binding.
- Since this white paper is prepared ‘at the time of writing’ and is to provide information to related or necessary people, any content in the white paper, including the conclusion, does not guarantee accuracy until a future point in time.
- Nor does we undertake any obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances since they were made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
- This white paper contains arbitrarily set indicators, forecasts, and results of future forecasts, which are intended to help understanding and do not provide reliability or legal guarantees for the results.
- Even if someone makes a decision based on this white paper, no one guarantees the result (loss or profit), and the responsibility lies with the decision maker.
- This white paper contains forward-looking statements based on the beliefs of the STELSI project, as well as assumptions and available information about the STELSI project.
- As technologies such as the development of code cracking or the development of quantum computing continue to develop, there is a possibility that the irreversible nature of cryptocurrency may be destroyed, and at this time, the company may cause theft or loss, which no one guarantees.
- You must agree not to participate in any form of money laundering, illegal currency trading, and other limited illegal activities for everything related to NFTs and tokens under the STELSI project.